With its mission of providing high quality education that meets the changing needs of the society, University College of Applied Computer Engineering is committed to provide wide range of possibilities for its students and staff, as well as for interested foreign students and teachers. In that respect International co-operation is supported through two areas:
- international relations and
- international projects
while formal cooperation is covered with bilateral agreements with foreign higher educational institutions and through Erasmus program. Both elements of international cooperation are formally organized within the Department for international cooperation and projects support.
Development of international co-operation is one of the most important aims of institution’s development strategy and is therefore supported by internal organizational scheme that covers both exchange of students and staff and international projects.
For international students, University College currently offers:
- highly developed educational program in which industrial certification is full incorporated, enabling better employability of our graduates (currently available in English during summer semester),
- use of most recent technology and training materials provided by global vendors such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Cisco…
- program that is fully in line with CEPIS EUCIP guidelines, enabling our students to reach IT professional certification,
- innovative learning methods including use of web conferencing tools for distant students, e-leaning and use of virtual learning environment.
For interested international project partners, University College can:
- make available its expertise and local references in order to apply for EU funded and other development projects,
- make available its expertise in preparation of project applications for EU and other international funding,
- join our knowledge and experience in the field of assessment systems, e-learning content and other types of software development projects, where College has already international experience and finished successful projects.