Students studying at the University College are entitled to use the complete higher education information infrastructure supported by the AAI authentication system. In addition to access to the University College services such as the Infoeduka – digital student service, e-mail system, video conference system and forum, each student is entitled to use services provided by CARNet as well as favorable Internet access options provided by commercial telecommunication service providers.
Infoeduka is a digital student service system that supports students during studies and is used for:
- Overview of notifications – official bulletin board of the University College
- Registration and cancellation of exams
- Overview of attendance in classes
- Instructions for attending courses
- Instructions for preparation of seminar papers
- Access to all materials related to classes
- Access to LMS learning system
- Contacts with student office
- Overview of exams passed and points collected
- Communication with teachers and assistants
- Overview of books available at the internal library
- Overview of financial obligations towards the University College
- Printing out student status certifications issued to full-time students
Infoeduka system represents an official communication channel and by signing the student contract students commit to follow notifications published by teachers, assistants and other entities of the University College.
Notifications published within the Infoeduka system contain information about the time of consultations, exam results, oral exams schedules, results of seminar papers and other information.