Java Programming I
Zlatko Herzl, Instructor
Minimum learning outcomes
- To apply basic language elements (declarations, repetition commands, branching commands, functions, operators) when developing programs in Java program language.
- To apply correctly fields and strings.
- To correctly define classes and their inheritance.
- To correctly define interfaces.
- To correctly define exceptions.
- To correctly define input and output flows.
Preferred learning outcomes
- To differentiate effectiveness of basic C# language elements.
- To differentiate between different models for field creation.
- To apply inheritance and polymorphism to solve problems.
- To apply interfaces to solve problems.
- To apply exceptions to solve problems.
- To apply input and output flows to solve problems.