Managing Project Risks
2. PMI PMBOK; www.pmi.org
3. ICB3; www.ipma.ch
Minimum learning outcomes
- To identify project risks using at least one method.
- To perform simple project risk quality analysis.
- To perform simple project quantitative risk analysis.
- To plan project activities by PERT method applying an adequate programme solution.
- To define project portfolio structure.
- To present project portfolio condition.
Preferred learning outcomes
- To identify project risks and opportunities using at least three methods.
- To perform risk and opportunities qualitative analysis and to define a complex project response plan.
- To apply complex project quantitative risk analysis.
- To plan and monitor project activities by the Monte Carlo method applying an adequate programme solution.
- To carry out a selection and evaluation process of project portfolio operations.
- To prepare complex reports on the improvement of the portfolio projects.