Teachers and associates
Toni Milun, struč.spec.oec.
The course aims
Adoption of the material provided for the curriculum , and it serves the achievement of knowledge and skills to work independently and also as a good preparation for the successful continuation of the study . Analyzing the real problems and create the appropriate mathematical model and critical review of the results obtained.
Theory. The field of rational , real numbers . The concept of functions , algebra functions , composition , inverse function . Graphs of elementary functions . Limes features and some significant limits. Matrices , matrix operations , matrix algebra , matrix equation and the inverse matrix , the matrix . Determinants . Linear systems , Gaussian elimination.
1. P. Javor, Matematička analiza 1, Element, Zagreb, 2007
2. N. Elezović, Linearna algebra, Element, Zagreb, 1995.
B.P. Demidović, Zadaci i rješeni primjeri iz više matematike, Danjar, Zagreb, 1995.
Minimum learning outcomes
- Calculate basic operations on sets and display sets and operations Venn diagrams.
- Analyze the elementary functions , sketch graphs of elementary functions , and calculate the domain of basic and complex functions.
- Solve basic operations with matrices. Calculate determintu matrix.
- Solve systems of linear equations using appropriate methods.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Write power set and partition together and examine the properties of operations on sets.
- Compute the inverse function , and confirm the inverse A composition of the function itself and its inverse.
- Select feature matrix or determinate , and this property is used in the calculation of more complex tasks.
- To analyze the design of the system of linear equations.