Željka Knezović, Lecturer
Ivan Nađ, Instructor
Lukrecija Roić, Instructor
Minimum learning outcomes
- Calculate basic operations on sets and display sets and operations Venn diagrams.
- Analyze the elementary functions , sketch graphs of elementary functions , and calculate the domain of basic and complex functions.
- Solve basic operations with matrices. Calculate determintu matrix.
- Solve systems of linear equations using appropriate methods.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Write power set and partition together and examine the properties of operations on sets.
- Compute the inverse function , and confirm the inverse A composition of the function itself and its inverse.
- Select feature matrix or determinate , and this property is used in the calculation of more complex tasks.
- To analyze the design of the system of linear equations.